By : MR MIH…
Yes , you read the topic right. Let me just say that to you again – “You’re in trouble!”. How do I know? Well , if you read this article to the very end, you might probably realize how deep your trouble is. I tell myself the truth, don’t know about you. Before you can get out of any trouble, you have to realize that you’re in trouble. For example, if you’re broke, you’re in trouble – At least financially. How did I come about the “Trouble” stunt?
I would love to share with you that when I was a kid, I was voraciously playful and most of the time,get in trouble. I remember coming late from school one day (as a result of playing football) , and on getting home, some of my friends started updating me with ugly news that my mum was pissed at me and that she promised that she was going to flog me hard. I clearly remember my friends whisperings – “Oh , so sorry for you. You’re in big trouble. Your mum is going to kill you”.
I clearly remember those very moments and my heart would skip terribly and I would start sweating severely. I used to be terrified especially at my mother’s wrath. Almost everyday,I got into trouble. Now an adult, I have a different perception for getting in trouble. Now, there’s nobody to flog me and now, there’s really nobody to advice me, so I chose to flog me. How? By telling myself the truth. I still get in trouble. I believe that the only time I get in trouble now is when I fail to make things happen. Each time I fail to create an article that I know I should ,but as a result of procrastination, I was unable to – I automatically believe that I’m already in trouble. I know sooner or later , my laziness would reflect failure – At least , in regards to my personal standards or targets. I may not know it, but,it’s there. Look, I tell myself the ultimate truth. If I don’t hold myself to account, it means I’m in trouble and at the same time foolish. Let me reveal a few things to you that gets you in trouble. Although, you might not know it, but ,at least in a few lines ahead as you read on, you’ll realize how deep your trouble is.
- If you don’t consciously hold yourself to a high regard or standard , you’re in trouble!
- If you don’t take your dreams serious , “hello?” You’re in trouble!
- If you doubt that you CAN actually succeed in your life and in your craft or business – You’re in deep trouble!
- If you don’t know you’re in trouble, you’re in a lot of trouble!
- If you don’t chase knowledge first before money, you’ll end up getting in trouble!
- If you don’t chase knowledge at all, you’re an epitome of trouble!
- If you don’t like to get motivated or can’t motivate yourself to act on your dreams, your trouble is on another level.
- If you fail to dream BIG, then , you’re in BIG trouble.
- If you don’t know how to convince or persuade people to give you what you want, trouble is your name.
- If you lack COURAGE or CONFIDENCE, trouble is your shadow.
- If you are not clear on what you want, your trouble is massive.
- If you CAN’T persist long and hard enough and refuse to quit, until you get what you want, your name is trouble!
These are just a couple of list amongst countless others that signifies you’re in trouble! Can you deny you’re not in trouble? Tell yourself the truth! Remember ; If you fail to face the truth, you’re silly and ugly enough, YOU’RE in significant trouble!
TELL THE TRUTH!
Please do remember to SHARE this message with your friends. Save someone you love from getting into trouble…… Thanks for reading!!!!