Created By : MR MIH
I know so many people who can’t withstand their phones ringing more than once but it’s shocking to see them deny the “Holy Call” – Their Dreams. Thus , whether you follow your dreams or not , challenges will always knock on your door. Now , the question is , why not obey the call of your dreams? Another constant is this – Whether you are playing small or playing big , you’ll have haters. Thus , why not expand (Take Action) on your dreams?
For people who have obeyed the call of their dreams , and nothing really special is happening yet , hang on tight and always remember this ; No one promised you it was going to be easy, right? Perhaps , if it was easy , it probably isn’t worth your time. As Brad Lea , a mentor of mine would often say – “Get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable”.
Your dream is a wake up call , answer it and hey, WAKE UP! Life isn’t a rosy , smooth and sumptous journey like you watch in the movies. Get into the game (Obey the call) and see how really sumptous it is. When you actually do answer this “Holy Call”, you’ll become a transformed person and things will begin to shift.
1. You’ll begin to see clearly how you’ve wasted time in the past doing irrelevant stuffs.
2. You’ll begin to see your true friends (Probably , you’ll be labelled boring or called names by your intimate pals) .
3. You’ll begin to embrace the idea that – Possibilities ain’t a fallacy.
4. You’ll begin to realize your potentials and how much you have damaged your abilities in the past by thinking so little.
5. You’ll begin to realize how amazing you are.
6. You’ll begin to see opportunities where you initially paid less attention to.
7. Confidence becomes your buddy.
8. You begin to start thinking in terms of claiming “Responsibility” instead of whining.
9. You begin to make moves and these moves will make you lose interest in the “small games” you initially felt so good about.
10. You begin to learn new things and these new things you are learning will become your ultimate drive!
What happens when you fail to Obey The Call Of Your Dreams? Simple, you remain the same while the rest of the world keeps progressing, plus you will become a professional complainer…. Look , Life Is Boring when you aren’t excited about your dreams , your future or your progress. Ugly enough , sooner or later , you’ll regret deeply on your decision to stay put (Like a stagnant water) while the rest of the world was kicking hard and making moves.
The bottom line is this – Whether you obey the “holy” call or not , there’ll be naysayers , doubters , haters , disappointments , rejections , risks and challenges , what do you think? Don’t you think it is a really DUMB idea not to obey the “Holy” call? I believe that’s extremely DUMB! It’s better to fail pushing forward than staying still. Staying still is synonymous to dying. Come Alive And OBEY THE FREAKING CALL. Chase Your Dreams!
– Go Make It Happen!
ATTENTION : Do you have a conference , entrepreneurial event or seminar and you want a SOLID , LEGIT ,and PROFESSINAL speaker to grace the event? Quit Looking For Speakers Who Don’t Practice What They Speak And Reach Out To The NUMBER ONE Public Speaker In Africa To Grace Your Event. Book Mr MIH via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +234 9056411604 , +234 8132642431