By : MR MIH
I‘m a very young guy but due to my observant and curios nature , I’ve been able to sip a lot of wisdom from the society without listening to a bunch of lectures. I don’t create contents to criticize the society or anyone , I create contents to educate and light up (inspire) the entire universe. Thus, in this article , I want to let you know that certain things bar people away from their glory or success. This isn’t a spiritual content. This is reality. I’m about to let you know things , I mean the actual things that bar people from freedom and why you need to quit doing these things (in case you’re doing them already). Let’s hit the nail on the head , right? Ready? Let’s flow!
- You Care Too Much About People’s Opinions : I know this is all over the internet but the question you need to ask yourself is this ; “I’m I practicing it?”. I know people who would receive an international award for caring too much about everything if there was a price for it. They care about what their neighbor thinks of them. They care about what their boyfriend , girlfriend or grandma thinks of them. They worry about people ignoring them , thus , they become a professional fawner and then a flat loser. You need to care less about people’s opinion of you and focus on YOU. Don’t let other people’s opinion of you wipe out who you really are. Get your head clean. Wipe out every junk in there and get to discover you – The real you. Figure this out on your terms NOT on anyone’s false opinions.
- Hate : You hate on someone secretly or privately? I hate to break it to you but the people who hate on others seldom taste genuine success. They may fake it but they seldom make it. Sucess loves and appreciate a free heart. Success and hate don’t live in the same building or body – You choose one. Quit hating. Success or hatred? Choose wisely!
- Strong View On Your Weakness : Many folks won’t smell victory in their lifetime if they don’t quit paying too much attention to their weak points. That’s just the plain truth. Paying too much respect/attention to your weakness is a sure fire way to bar yourself from success. Everyone has a weakness – Even your mentors. Nothing wrong with that. Can you fix your weakness? Yes? Why dwell on it? Can you fix your weakness? No? Why dwell on it? It makes no sense worshipping your weak points. You want to know the most damaging weakness on the planet that can ruin your chances of making progress? Paying too much attention to your weakness. When you pay too much attention to your side effects , you’re damaging yourself mentally. Your future is in your hands , how about you start elevating your chances of success by paying more attention to your power base? Start focusing more on your strengths! Just a point you need to pen down somewhere – You don’t need to erase all of your weaknesses , it’s part of who you are , instead , elevate your skills or power base!
- Complaining : You want to win? Quit complaining and act. Act on what you can control. Ignore what you can’t. More complaints equals more misery. Less complaints equals more solutions and more solutions definitely equals more progress. Its that simple.
- Not Reading : “Everything you want is inside a book” – Grant Cardone. You need to quit on NOT reading. You need to quit on the idea of being lazy to read. You need to start being super hungry to digest every wisdom put in every single valuable book on the planet – They’re thousands of them. You don’t like to read? Then, you aren’t so hungry to win afterall. You have no excuse today , there are now audio books ,thus, you can start listening to some valuable data. You don’t have the time for that too? Congratulations. You are on your way to misery. Read to win. Read to lead. Read to excel. Read to prosper. Then ACT (on the data you’ve digested) to unleash your greatness! Readers aren’t just leaders , they’re winners and most times , they’re both! Expand your world, expand your thinking , expand on your achievements by doing one simple thing – READ!
You can also follow Mr Mih on his Facebook Page here for daily and valuable contents!
Hope this message resonates with you? Please SHARE.