By : MR MIH
Truth : That which is real, in a deeper sense; spiritual or ‘genuine’ reality.
The truth can make you purge , sweat , or angry. On a personal note, the truth has made me cry. Everyone knows the truth when they see it or hear it but they resent it. Confronting the truth is one of the most difficult things to do especially if you’re weak willed. There’s an old saying that goes in the line of ; “The truth shall set you free” . Heard of it right? Look , that saying is a fact and you know it.
Probably , you’ve read books , quotes , or articles that tells you – “Success begins with a decision“. While that may be true , you should also KNOW that you won’t crack the success code if you don’t sit your ass down and acknowledge the truth. For example , if you’re broke financially and want to transition into generating cash into your pocket or bank account , one of the most basic step you must take is telling yourself the truth. Acknowledge it , don’t deny it. It can hurt but it’s the truth. In fact , when someone calls you a “broke ass”, ACKNOWLEDGE it. Why? Because its the truth. Then , the next step sets in , which is –
Make a decision (commit) to transit from where you are to where you wanna be. Got it?
“If you fail to acknowledge the truth before you make a decision, you might be making a wrong decision!” – Mr Mih
One of the most ridiculous mistake people make is this – They deny their truth , they want to protect their “fluffy” ego and sometimes they just want to ignore it because they think it doesn’t matter. Wrong . It does matter , tear your comfort zone apart! Face the beast. If you know you’re wrong , admit it and apologize. If you know you’re broke (Morally,financially or spiritually) , egocentric, lazy , slow, stupid or dumb (whatever it is) , acknowledge it. It doesn’t hurt. Let me tell you what hurts – Not making progress! You want progress? Do these 6 simple tips ;
- Admit you’re yet to become the hot shot you intend to become. Then ;
- pull yourself together.
- Make a decision.
- Set up a plan.
- Then hit the road to make it happen.
- Repeat the process.
BENEFITS OF CONFRONTING THE TRUTH.
– You’ll become your biggest critic. Thus, no amount of criticism will get to you ever again.
– Clear head. You have a vivid vision of where you’re at and where you want to go.
– Fully driven. Now, you know the truth , right? You now know exactly what you have to do to take the BIG shots.
– Courage : While the rest of the world is pulling back or shrinking in their insecurities , you hit the forward button because you’ve confronted the beast that turns people off.
– Lastly, this old saying will forever remain true ; “The truth shall set you free”.
Tell yourself the truth. Take the bitter pill. Face the beast. Tear your illusions apart and get your game together, Alright?
Hope this helped? Please SHARE if this message resonates well with you.
– Make It Happen!
Like And Visit Our Facebook Page Here For Daily Valuable Contents.