By : MR MIH
The topic above might sound ugly but I salute you for having the courage to read this. You want to win BIG? Some ugly things are inevitably going to come your way. The way you confront these ugly happenings or circumstances says a lot about your level of commitment. Everyday, dreams are dying. Every single day, people quit. Everyday, countless people die mentally. Why? Read on. Let’s get started. Here are seven solid reasons why many people seldom make it :
- You Are Too Spiteful : You cannot truly excel with hate in your heart. You want to win BIG? Embrace the most powerful force on the planet – Love. This might sound ugly but it’s the truth ; “Spiteful people seldom make it “. Your dreams has to be bigger than some unnecessary hate.
- You Embrace Small Targets : “Small aim is a crime, aim high” – APJ Kalam. Small targets will never fill you up. Small aims seldom makes any difference. As Grant Cardone would say – “It takes the same amount of energy to think small as it does to think big. Why not think BIG?”. Small target keeps you in an illusion that you are busy but will never and has never made anyone a productive being. Get rid of your small think. Set high targets. Even if you miss, you become someone better as a result. Dare to aim high!
- Lost Sense Of Responsibility : I’m going to keep this one short – Without a huge sense of responsibility, you have absolutely zero chance at winning or making a difference. Take responsibility or become a liability.
- You Act Like You Know It All : Are you the “Mr/Mrs Always Right?”. You don’t like to be corrected? Yes? Congratulations – Your chances of success in today’s world is incredibly low. No one in the history of mankind has it all figured out by themselves. Check out the greats , they had a team and they were willing to listen and learn from their team. I don’t care how much you have or know, if you have the “know-it-all” attitude, you’re bound to suffer. You may not know it yet but you will when you finally crash or collapse.
- You Hate To Read/Study : This is quite a simple phenomenon. Most people hate to read or study. No wonder most people don’t make it. Read to lead. Read to win. Leaders are readers plus executers. Read to excel. If you don’t commit to reading or studying , you’re bound make dumb decisions and ruin your career. How about you start off your reading habit with my new e-book Here?
- You Act Cheap : If you judge your self worth by the money in your pocket or bank account, you’re doomed. Your self worth is priceless. Don’t add yourself to the list of people who let money control them. Quit acting cheap. It’s more of a mental thing here – Get rid of the cheap think. I used to think I was expensive not until I realized I was priceless. You are priceless, act like it. You’ll find it difficult to excel if you can’t get to understand this simple fact – Your worth is priceless.
TOP 5 TRAITS OF CHEAP PEOPLE :
- They are self-centered.
- They are jealous individuals.
- They lack integrity.
- They value money over healthy relationships.
- They don’t keep to their words/promise.
Too Little Action – You’ll seldom make it if you take drippy actions. In any field, action taken consistency wins – Always! I’m NOT referring to inconsistent moves here. I’m talking about giant moves that stay consistent. Take so much action, people start criticizing or begging you to slow down. Make solid moves – Always. Nothing beats action. By the way, I just found a new quote that might change the way you think about action : “The biggest doer is the biggest boss” – Grant Cardone. Become the biggest boss.
Check out the above list and make sure you stay clear of those “costly” errors. Wish you success in all your endeavors. Have a great weekend!
– Make It Happen.