By : Mr Mih
Plenty talk doesn’t pay the bills. So I’m going to keep my message very concise.
Spent most of my time through the weekend studying. I was studying moves from the top producers in their respective industries.
I had REAL tough conversations with people way ahead of me. Read a book (Still on it), several helpful articles, watched several self help videos.
My weekend was pretty much filled with wisdom. I was literally sharpening my tools. Here are a couple of things I learned ;
1. Take Responsibility – You don’t need to shy away from it. Embrace it
2. Relationships Matter – People are assets. Don’t you forget that.
3. Don’t Let Others Run Over You –
Yes, people are assets but don’t let them take you for granted plus their opinion of you doesn’t have to become your reality.
4. Rise Early – I’m a bit inconsistent at this but I’m working on it. This gives you an edge over your competition.
5. Do It – Action is Gold. Talking won’t do it. Hating & whining won’t open the gate.
Take Action. Go do it! Get out of your head. Go implement.
6. Organize your day – Run the day or the day runs you. Plan your day folks. What’s it going to look like?
Are you actually making progress or just busy? Keep your day planned. It puts you in control physically and mentally.
Have a great week!
P.S – We’re doing our best to bring you as much value as possible. Please SHARE. Spread the value. Spread the word. SHARE the light!