By : Mr Mih
WARNING : This was a poem I wrote about 3 years ago and I realized that there was magic in it. Plenty talk doesn’t make plenty sense. Enjoy ;
- If you don’t give it a tap,
- How on earth is it going to make a sound?
- Fruits don’t fall from heaven
- Someone’s got to place the seed in the ground.
- Situations may frown.
- They shouldn’t prevent you from giving it a pounce.
- That’s the difference between a warrior and a clown
- You don’t need to roar to become a crown.
- Giving it a shot separates you from the crowd.
- It’s time to turn the table around.
- If you hound and pound enough.
- Soon, the lost shall be found.
- If you spend all your days on the couch
- You are bound to become a pathetic slouch.
- But if you stand firm without doubt.
- Soon, life will honor you with the crown.
- Dear friend, don’t be afraid to give it a tap.
- That’s the only guarantee it’s going to make a sound!
– Make It Happen
P.S – Please SHARE.